Premier Off-Road Motorcycle Holidays
Ride Your Own Package
Ride Your Own
Days Riding: 4
Rider Ability: All abilities welcome
What does the RYO package include?
- Free airport transfers to and from Holeshot Holidays Spanish villa.
- Fully insured transportation of your bike to and from the UK.
- (Including 1 kit bag, 1 helmet bag and 1 spares box measuring 30x40x60cm)
- Fully insured transportation of your bike throughout your stay.
- Unlimited fuel per day riding.
- Inclusive of all track fees.
- Track side support and advice.
- Luxury villa accommodation for your duration.
- Continental breakfast as well as track side lunch.
- Free transportation to and from evening meals and activities.
What you need
For your RYO package you need – Flights to and from Alicante, your personal riding gear or select “Kit hire” when making your booking should you need us to provide this, insurance which covers you to ride motocross and repatriation, spending money for your evening meals and other luxury’s/souvenirs you would like to purchase throughout your stay. Drop off and collection of your bike to/from our West Midlands location.
How does Holeshot Holidays Spain’s RYO package work?
Once you have completed your booking, Holeshot Holidays Spain will send you a confirmation email. Within this e-mail you will find the address for our safe and secure West Midlands drop of location along with your allocated date and time for delivery and collection after your holiday. Prior to your arrival we will contact you for your flight number.
Please find an example below of how your holiday could look, once in the care of Holeshot Holidays Spain.
Day 1 - Meet & Greet
Day 2 - 1st Day of Riding
After a breakfast we will hop on the minibus and head for the track, where we will unload the bikes and get you set up for a great days riding. Throughout the day we will have refreshing soft drinks available as well as lunch and fresh fruit. After a great day riding, we will load up and head back to the villa where you can freshen up and chill out. A member of the team will then take you into the local town for your evening meal or you can simply enjoy a BBQ at the pool side.
Day 3 - 2nd Day of Riding
Day 4 - Time to be a Tourist
Day 5/6 - 3rd + 4th Day of Riding
Day 7 - The Day We All Dread - Departure Day
Click on the packages below to discover more of what's on offer.
1 Day Trail Tour
3 Day Trail Tour
5 Day Trail Tour