Premier Off-Road Motorcycle Holidays

Tailor-made trail riding holiday packages catering for all abilities. Two wheeled adventures exploring Spain’s picturesque Costa Blanca region. Perfect for single riders and groups.


About Your Questions Answered

  • Do I need travel insurance?
    All guests are required to have travel insurance. For riders, look for the phrase “riding on known tracks and trails” or something similar. Ensure that the policy includes repatriation and covers engine sizes up to 250cc.


  • Do I need my riding gear?
    All riding and protective gear is provided. However you are more than welcome to bring your own if you prefer. If you wish to use your own helmet, it must be ACU approved and carry the ACU gold sticker.


  • What happens if I damage a hired bike?
    Holeshot Holidays Spain will not charge for damage to your bike as long as you are not seen to be riding recklessly.


  • What do we do for food?
    Lunch on ride days and continental breakfast are provided through out your stay. In the evenings we typically go out for an evening meal or we can get supplies to cook/bbq at the accommodation to suit guest requirements.


  • Can I bring a Non-riding guest?
    Additional accommodation may be available. Please contact us for further details. There is a great choice of local activities to be enjoyed.


  • What ability do I need to be?
    Here at Holeshot Holidays we cater for all abilities from novice to experienced.


  • What if I get hurt during my stay?
    If you do get hurt during your stay, the Holeshot Holidays team will make sure you receive the best care and be there for all your needs. You must have adequate insurance as well as repatriation cover. In addition to your private travel insurance the UK Global health insurance card (Can be found here if required LINK) Get healthcare cover for travelling abroad – NHSBSA.


  • Do I need an international driving permit?
    If you hold a UK photocard motorcycle licence with category A2 or above you are not required to obtain an IDP. However if you have a UK paper licence you are required to have an IDP. Please follow the (link) for more info. Driving abroad: Get an international driving permit (IDP) – GOV.UK (


  • Which airport should I fly into?
    All guests visiting Holeshot Holidays Spain should fly to Alicante (ALC).


  • How do I get to Holeshot Holidays accommodation?
    Once you arrive in Spain, a member of the team will pick you up from the airport and shuttle you to your accommodation. Holeshot Holidays Spain will provide all necessary transport throughout your stay.


Click on the packages below to discover more of what's on offer.

1 Day Trail Tour


3 Day Trail Tour


5 Day Trail Tour


Holeshot Holidays Spain uses and recommends the following products. To advertise here or become a sponsor please contact us below. Affiliate enquires welcome.

Contact Us

We aim to reply at the first opportunity.

Website Enquiry

12 + 3 =